1. Lightly oil a skillet larger than the tortillas and set on medium heat.
2. While pan is heating, in a small bowl mix together a spoonful of the cottage cheese, a spoonful of cream cheese, and cinnamon to taste, mixing until creamy.
3. Stir in some raisins and chopped pecans. Set aside.
4. Cook 1 tortilla until lightly crisp on both sides. Remove and add a second tortilla.
5. While that is crisping, spread the hot tortilla with the cream cheese/raisin/pecan mixture. Top with the second crisp tortilla.
6. With a long knife, cut straight down in an X pattern making four pie-shaped slices.
7. Serve each slice drizzled with a little honey and chocolate syrup. Dust with powdered sugar and serve with a dollop of whipped cream and fresh fruit.